Many people know about the obvious benefits of using a stainless steel work bench in a factory, laboratory, machine shop, garage, medical facility or even in a food service establishment. The most obvious benefits include the strength and durability of steel. There are, however, lesser known benefits that users find when they choose to have a commercialstainless steel workbenchplaced in the workplace for employees to use as a main piece of equipment.
Lesser Known Benefits of Stainless Steel Work Benches
With stainless steel benches, employees can have everything they need at their fingertips, which enables them to be more productive. Less time spent looking for tools and equipment needed to do the work enhances productivity and gives employees a feeling that everything is well organized and in one compact area. It’s well known that commercial or industrial stainless steel work tables are super sturdy and built to withstand even the heaviest loads. Here are some other lesser known benefits of stainless steel benches and tables:
– Sound Absorption – Workplaces can be made quieter when a commercial stainless steel workbench is put into place. Steel is good for reducing the effects of vibrations when equipment is used on them that normally cause vibration, and these workbenches can help deaden the noise, keeping the area quieter
– Corrosion Resistance – When chemicals must be used in a workplace, and when there is a chance that work tables can have liquids spilled on them, it’s good to know that stainless steel has a built-in corrosion resistance found in few other materials
– Sanitary Qualities – A stainless steel work bench can normally be wiped down quickly and easily after each use, providing a more sanitary work surface for future users of the work area. Effective cleaning and sanitizing are accomplished easily, making stainless steel a great choice for places where sanitary conditions are essential like in medical and laboratory facilities
– Backsplash Benefits – Industrial stainless steel work tables or benches that are fitted with back splashes are exceptionally useful in places where benches or tables will have liquids used on them regularly. A back splash effectively contains any spills that might happen, preventing damage to other fixtures
Hallmarks of a Great Commercial Stainless Steel Workbench
Some of the hallmarks of a high quality stainless steel table or bench are that they are made by a respected and trustworthy manufacturer and that quality workmanship is evident in their creation. A super strong steel bench or table can last for years, giving any business that chooses to use them the advantage of not having to replace expensive furnishings very often, if at all. Some excellent things to look for in a high quality bench include:
– Bull-nosed Corners – Corners on stainless steel benches and tables that are smoothed and rounded off can improve worker safety, and they are essential for any business that wishes to help employees stay protected against cuts or other injuries
– Legs that Adjust – When legs of industrial stainless steel work tables and benches can be adjusted to match a worker’s height, workers will have a more comfortable and efficient work experience
When work benches pay attention to sound ergonomic principles, including height adjust-ability and the ability to configure them into the work space for seamless workflow, they will brilliantly serve the purposes intended for your individual workplace. Investing in the best, highest quality stainless steel work bench furnishings you can find will serve your business, laboratory or shop well, and they’ll last long into the future.