- Chair Shown (Default Image w/ Burgundy Border):
- Manufacturing Model Number: BES-H-RC
- Compatibility: High Bench (H)
- Recommended User Height: for work surfaces 37″ to 44″
- Base: Steel / Tubular Steel
- Finish Color: Black Powdercoat
- Upholstery Type & Color: Grade 2 Blue Vinyl AV106
- Seat Description: Concave upholstered seat with internal seat board bumperguard; measures 18.5″ wide x 16.5″ deep x 3″ thick.
- Back Description: Upholstered backrest with lumbar support and plastic protective panel; measures 15.5″ wide x 14.5″ high.
- Control Description: Control allows function of the seat height activation and backrest adjustments by means of easily engaged levers which can be activated from the seated position. Seat tilt is fixed at 3.5° rearward while the backrest adjusts 8° forward and 13° rearward.
- Base Description: Small, five-legged base with caster-to-caster diameter of 23.0″ and maximum width of 22.8″. Welded 1″ x 14-gauge steel tubular legs withstand test loads of 2X BIFMA strength requirements. Features standard 50mm, steel-reinforced, tapered hub, and a 21″ affixed steel tubular footring welded to top of legs at 8″ above floor height. A reinforced nylon insert at the end of each leg accepts a caster or glide stem. The welds at the hub are concealed by a two-piece, polypropylene cover.
- Caster Glide Description: Two inches in height, with dual soft-wheels. Casters resist movement when the seat is unoccupied. Plastic collar around caster stem to match base. Standard casters have grey tread.
– Factory – Direct / Workbench Accessory Manufacturer
Chair – Economy Laboratory Seating – ModelRDM-CH-BES(Ergo Backrest)
– Industrial & Laboratory Seating – Our Most Popular Chair Options…
Standard Articulating Monitor Arm Features…
- RDM Provides a wide array of Seating Solutions for Many Industries.
- Tube Steel Base with Fixed Foot Ring for Taller Work Surface Applications
- Seat Size 18.5″wide x 16.5″deep x 3″thick
- Standard Backrest 15.5″wide x 14.5high
- Available in Many Styles, including:
- Basic Industrial Use
- Laboratory Seating
- Cleanroom Seating
- ESD / Static Control Seating
- Multiple Height Ranges:
- (L) 18″-22″ for Desk-Height Work Surfaces (30″-34″ Top Heights)
- (M) 21″-28″ for ADA-Height Work Surfaces (33″-40″ Top Heights)
- (H) 25″-32″ for Table-Height Work Surfaces (37″-44″ Top Heights)
This Chair is a great accessory for ourRDM Industrial Workbenches– Other Styles available.
FILL INFORMATION BELOW & CLICK "…CART" BUTTON AT BOTTOM