O R D E R / Q U O T E W E B F O R M
Flame Resistant Metal Laboratory Cabinets / Laboratory Casework
– Designed to House your Flammable Materials…
- Flammable Materials Storage…
- Door & Drawers have Aluminum Pulls (2-Door Unit shown above..)
- Powder-Coated Finish
- Durable 18ga Steel Frame Construction w/ Lower Crossmember (Can be used as a footrest)
- Standard Sizes:
- We are the manufacturer – Feel free to specify your custom dimension requirements above or choose from the following…
- “A” – 30″, 36″, 48″, & 60″ Width (Right-to-Left)
- “B” – 22″ Depth (Front-to-Back) 7″ Filler Panels to be installed at rear for utility chase, making overall depth 29″.
- “C” – 30″ (Sitting “Desk” Height), 34″ (ADA/Accessible Height), 36″ (Standing Tasks)
- Fully-Welded Tubular Steel Frame Connections
- Leveler Feet.
- Many Top Options to Choose From, Including Plastic Laminate, Chemical Resistant, ESD / Static-Control, Solid Surface, Solid Wood (Butcher Block), Stainless Steel, and More…
FILL INFORMATION BELOW & CLICK "…CART" BUTTON AT BOTTOM