O R D E R / Q U O T E W E B F O R M
Fume Hood ModelWB-MAX– Walk-In Hood for Your Larger Fume Control Needs
Model WB-MAX Fume Hood
Available in Custom Sizes…
- TESTING & APPROVAL:
Meets ASHRAE 110-1995 testing requirements set forth by ASHRAE. For specific test results please contact your sales representative or the factory. Meets the Federal government’s OSHA standards for safe operation within the laboratory environment. Constructed to meet UL 1805 classification and manufactured from approved materials only.
- Optional Accessories:
- Fire Extinguisher (Dry Chemical for classes A,B,C & D, U.L. Approved)
- Remote Service Fixtures: Air, Vacuum, Gas, Nitrogen, Cold Water, Argon, etc.
- Built-in Exhaust Fan for models equal to or less than 72″ in width
- 220v Electrical
- Explosion-Proof Electrical and Lighting
- Pre-wire electrical to top junction box
- Alternate Liners: Stainless Steel, PVC, Fiberglass Resin, Polypropylene
- Velocity Alarm (Digital or Analog)
- Manometer – Monitors pressure differences. Allows user to keep track of pressure loss.
- Static Pressure Gauge – Dial type that senses static pressure within a space. Typically mounted in exhaust duct with gauge mounted on face of hood.
- Filler Panels and Ceiling Enclosure Panels to Match Hood
- Combination Sash with Horizontal Sliding Doors
- Flip-Up or Removable Countertop
- Floor Containment Tray
SB-MAX Airfoil Bypass Hoods:
The Airfoil Bypass Hoods have a double bypass to provide constant exhaust volume and limit changes in face velocity. The upper bypass functions automatically with the raising and lowering of the sash. The lower bypass provides a continuous air sweep of the work surface. When hood top enclosures are used, a bypass grille must be specified.
|Lt. Almond||Ivory||Beige||Off White||Platinum||Matte Grey||Black|
|Dark Taupe||Green||Light Blue||Sea Blue||Deep Blue||Burgundy||White|
- The WB-MAX Walk-in Fume Hood is designed for laboratories that require a large compartment to handle their fume control needs. This unit provides multiple standard and optional features for air control, including optional Add Air (Make-up Air) System. This Fume Hood is ideal for most laboratory exhaust application needs. The narrow design of the hood allows easier installation by enabling it to fit through the width of a standard doorway opening. This unit includes an internal bypass opening, located above the sash, which allows for a constant exhaust volume while maintaining a consistent face velocity. The bypass adjusts automatically when sash is raised or lowered. Additional Features Include:
- Continuous air flow across the work surface with lower airfoil bypass, even with sash fully closed.
- 45 degree front fascia to eliminate air turbulence.
- No Exposed Steel Fasteners on Interior or Exterior of Hood
- Double side wall construction allows for installation of many service outlets / fixtures.
- Easily removable interior and exterior side access panel(s)
- Dual, Full view, Vertically sliding, laminated safety glass sashes with counter-balanced, smooth efficient movement with full-width finger pull.
- Resin-Chem chemical resistant, fiberglass-reinforced thermoset resin interior liner, white UL approved material
- Energy Efficient T8 fluorescent light fixture is mounted above a sealed safety glass panel, isolated from interior.
- Light switch, located on the exterior front of side walls.
- Two duplex 115v outlets, located on the exterior front of side walls.
- Light, switch and outlets are pre-wired to Electrical Junction Box located at top of hood.
- The superstructure is of heavy gauge powder-coated steel.
- Rectangular stainless steel exhaust duct collar
- Removable, adjustable air baffle system for fine tuning air control flexibility
- Removable front bypass panel (Optional louvered panel available for use with ceiling enclosure option)
- Lower Metal Air Foil (Optional Stainless) allows for smoother air flow and aids in the removal of heavy fumes, which provides continuous air flow across the work surface with lower airfoil bypass, even with sash fully closed.
- Requires a remote exhaust fan, available as option
- Modular Construction allows for Easy Disassembly and Reassembly
- Interior Dims: appx. __”wide x 24″deep x 84-7/8″high clear (68″clear height opening)
- Exterior Dims: appx. __”wide x 35-3/8″deep x 90″high (105-3/4″ with sash fully opened)
- Standard Sizes: (All Units are 33″ deep x 93″ high)
- WB-Max300-35 – 35″ wide – Interior: 38″wide x 24″deep x 84″high, single 8″ collar, 1300#
- WB-Max300 – 36″ wide – Interior: 38″wide x 24″deep x 84″high, single 8″ collar, 1300#
- WB-Max400-47 – 47″ wide – Interior: 38″wide x 24″deep x 84″high, single 9″ collar, 1400#
- WB-Max400 – 48″ wide – Interior: 38″wide x 24″deep x 84″high, single 9″ collar, 1400#
- WB-Max500-58 – 58″ wide – Interior: 50″wide x 24″deep x 84″high, single 10″ collar, 1500#
- WB-Max500 – 60″ wide – Interior: 50″wide x 24″deep x 84″high, single 10″ collar, 1500#
- WB-Max600-70 – 70″ wide – Interior: 62″wide x 24″deep x 84″high, single 10″ collar, 1600#
- WB-Max600 – 72″ wide – Interior: 62″wide x 24″deep x 84″high, single 10″ collar, 1600#
- WB-Max700 – 84″ wide – Interior: 74″wide x 24″deep x 84″high, dual 10″ collars, 1700#
- WB-Max800-94 – 94″ wide – Interior: 86″wide x 24″deep x 84″high, dual 10″ collars, 1800#
- WB-Max800 – 96″ wide – Interior: 86″wide x 24″deep x 84″high, dual 10″ collars, 1800#
- WB-Max1000 – 120″ wide – Interior: 110″wide x 24″deep x 84″high, dual 12″ collars, #
- Custom Sizes Available – Enter your dimensions in comment space below…
FILL INFORMATION BELOW & CLICK "…CART" BUTTON AT BOTTOM