Metal Laboratory Cabinets / Laboratory Casework
Factory-Direct / Industrial-Quality / Quality-Designed
Our Laboratory Cabinets are proudly manufactured in theUSA
–Images Below Also Link to Order / Quote Request Web Forms –
Chemical Resistant Metal Laboratory Cabinets / Laboratory Casework
Flame Resistant Metal Laboratory Cabinets / Laboratory Casework
Laboratory FurnitureImage Gallery
Metal Laboratory Cabinets /
Laboratory Casework & Countertops
Stainless Steel FurnitureImage Gallery
Stainless Steel Laboratory Cabinets /
Laboratory Casework & Countertops
TALL Metal Laboratory Storage Cabinets
TALL Stainless Steel Storage Cabinets
Showing all 8 results
RDM offers a wide variety of laboratory cabinetsand laboratory caseworkfor various purposes and requirements.
For more than 40 years, we have been offering high-quality & functional pieces of furniture for our clients. Providing durable, stylish, useful, and functional furniture to meet the needs of all our customers.
Why are we doing this?
The reason is quite simple: we understand how important furniture pieces are. We challenge ourselves to ensure that our clients get their required furniture solutions, and that we exceed their basic requests. We are happy to help our clients fulfill their furniture requirements!
And yes, you do not have to worry about the quality of our laboratory cabinetsand laboratory casework.
You can expect the same level of dedication and expertise in the manufacturing process of these cabinets and casework components, as you have seen in all our other furniture pieces.
It’s true that the quality of the material used in making furniture plays a major role in the durability and longevity of the products. Thus, when it comes to RDM’s laboratory cabinets and laboratory casework, you don’t have to think twice about your purchase. We ensure that each component of the furniture is fully connected so that there are no additional hassles later.
Different Laboratory Cabinets and Laboratory Casework Designs to Choose From
All our products are packed with useful features for additional efficiency. These are specially designed to meet the requirements of today’s growing laboratories, including components for storing and organizing supplies and materials used in laboratories. These are also suitable for storing corrosive materials which cannot be stored at any random place.
Here are some examples:
- Cabinet-within-a-Cabinet Design
- Availability of different styles such as swinging metal doors, sliding metal doors, open front cabinet and sliding glass doors.
- Stainless Steel Five (5) Knuckle Institutional Door Hinges, thus providing durable connection
- Doors and drawer heads are “double pan” construction and sound deadened.
- Louvers on Doors
- Removable Back Panel on interior units 24″wide and wider
- Flush Aluminum Pulls (Other options available, including Bar Style & Custom)
- Full extension, ball bearing, plated drawer slides.
- Doors and drawer heads are “double pan” construction and sound deadened
- Panned Bottoms are removable. This helps in cleaning of spills beneath cabinets.
- High-Quality finishes
We strive to provide our clients with the most useful laboratory cabinetsand laboratory casework! There are plenty of designs and styles to choose from!
We, at RDM, are always eager to serve and fulfil all our client’s requirements!