O R D E R / Q U O T E W E B F O R M
Laboratory Top Surfaces
Laboratory Top Surface Options…
We design and fabricate to meet your specifications. We have many laboratory surface options available, including:
- Solid Surface Trespa
- TopLab Plus
- Athlon Lab Top
- Epoxy Resin Solid Surface Tops
- Chemical-Resistant Plastic Laminate
- Stainless Steel
- Galvanized Steel
TopLabPLUS is superbly resistant to chemicals.
It is perfect for use as a work surface in laboratories where there are stringent requirements for chemical resistance and decontamination in the chemical, physical, microbiological and clinical areas.
- Chemical Resistant.
- Heat Resistant. It can be continuously exposed to temperature up to 284 and it can withstand short-term (20 min.) exposure of up to 356.
- Easy to clean. TopLabPLUS has minimal joints, reducing the risk of contamination and simplifying cleaning.
- Machinable. It can be worked liked hardwood, and it is easy to incorporate drip grooves, sinks, cup sinks and fixtures into the lab design.
- Hygienic. The smooth, non-porous surface of TopLabPLUS does not support the growth of bacteria or fungi, and micro-organisms cannot penetrate its core.
- Stain Resistant. TopLabPLUS is extremely resistant to most histological and microscopical dyes and stains.
- Easy to Decontaminate. TopLabPLUS panels are suitable for radio-labeled compounds and are easy to decontaminate.
- Moisture Resistant. TopLabPLUS is highly resistant to humidity and suitable for such wet environments as botanical research labs and sink area installations.
- Click here for Product Brochure
CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN TABLE BY FOLLOWING SIMPLE STEPS