FACTORY – DIRECT / WORKBENCH MANUFACTURER
Table ModelF-103PLDS-WD– Wood Frame Tech Workbench w/ Dual Shelves
– Wood Frame Table w/ Overhead Shelves (2 or More)…
– Great for Industrial & Laboratory Uses, Including Optional Non-Ferrous & Non-Magnetic Construction for MRI Tables, Optical Tables, Etc.
Standard Table Features…
- Wood Frame Tech Workbench w/ Dual Overhead Shelves (or More) for Added Surface Space / Storage
- Optional Non-Ferrous (No Iron Fe) Construction features allow tables to be used as MRI Tables, Optical Tables, Etc.
- Optional Non Metallic Table (No Metals of Any Type) Construction also available.
- Sealed Clear Finish (Paint Colors Available)
- Designed for Heavy-Duty or Long-Term Usage
- RDM Wood Frame Tables are more durable than the typical wood frame laboratory tables.
- Can be custom built to accommodate any special needs…
- Other Styles Available – See OurWood Frame Tablespage…
- Standard Sizes:
- We are the manufacturer –Feel free to specify your custom dimension requirements below or choose from the following…
- “A” – 48″, 60″ & 72″ Width (Right-to-Left)
- “B” – 30″ & 36″ Depth (Front-to-Back)
- “C” – 30″ (Sitting “Desk” Height), 34″ (ADA/Accessible Height), 36″ (Standing Tasks)
- “D” – 12″ to 18″ Shelf Depth
- “E” – First Shelf Height 18″ to 24″ (Add 5″ to your under-shelf clearance requirement)
- “F” – Second Shelf Height 18″ to 24″ (Add 5″ to your under-shelf clearance requirement)
- Adjustable Leveling Feet. Casters available as option – See below…
- Many Top Options to Choose From, Including Plastic Laminate, Chemical Resistant, ESD / Static-Control, Solid Surface, Solid Wood (Butcher Block), Stainless Steel, and More…
- Optional Workstation Accessories:
- Flat Monitor Stand & Keyboard Tray
- Fixed or Articulating Bin Panel / Bin Rails
- Utility & File Drawers
- Storage Cabinets
- Power Outlet Strip(s)
- Tool Trolley w/ Balancer(s)
…and many more – please see below…
This model is part of theRDM Industrial Workbenchesstandard models.
FILL INFORMATION BELOW & CLICK "…CART" BUTTON AT BOTTOM