– Factory – Direct / Workbench Manufacturer
Table Model F-103PDL-LT – Illuminated Top Light Table w/ Overhead Boom
– Can be applied to most of our table styles…
Standard Light Table Table Features…
- Includes Additional Light Source with Overhead Lamp Boom
- Designed for Heavy-Duty or Long-Term Usage
- Frosted Glass area can be sized to match your specific needs (Multiples of 12″ for width)
- Uses Fluorescent Lighting with Dimmable Switch, 40 watt max. ea. bulb.
- Variety of Top Surfaces available, ranging from plastic-laminated to chemical-resistant solid surfaces.
- Can be custom built to accommodate any special needs…
- Other Styles Available – See Our Light Tables page…
- Standard & Custom Sizes:
- We are the Manufacturer – Feel free to specify your custom dimension requirements
This model is part of the RDM Industrial Workbenches standard models.
RDM: For Light Tables That Actually Deliver
RDM offers a wide array of light tables, for different needs and purposes.
Our aim has and will always be about giving people the furniture solutions that they need and want. As it is, you can rest assured that our table options will not only have the qualities and features that you need, but many other advantages as well!
Here are some additional things that you might want to know:
RDM only makes use of high-grade, high quality materials. That is a fact.
We have always taken pride in providing clients with the best furniture solutions that they have been looking for.
Our products, including our light table for drawing and many other furniture options—are made of industrial components, for added durability. In addition, they have been specifically designed for heavy duty and long term use, in order to ensure that people get the most out of their investment.
Our drafting light tables are equipped with the needed features and qualities, such as:
- Fluorescent lighting with a dimmable feature.
- Frosted glass area that can be adjusted to match one’s specific requirements.
- Different top surfaces to choose from, including chemical-resistant surfaces, as well as plastic-laminated surfaces.
- Customizable features, depending on your specific preferences or needs.
We offer different table types and models for interested parties, including:
- Deluxe Light Table with Hydraulic Tilting Top and Optional Lighted Panel
- Standard Light Table Shown with Optional Casters, Hydraulic Lift & Hydraulic Tilt
- Small Inspection Cart with Light Panel Shown with Optional Casters, Containment Curbs & Hydraulic Lift
- Deluxe Light Table with Optional Bottom Access Service Panel
- Tilting Light Panel that Tilts from 0-90 Degrees
- Many Other Options
Indeed, when it comes to light tables for drawing or other purposes, RDM is the name to call.
Remember: We are here to help you out. And if you want to enjoy durability, features and many other advantages from your light tables (or other furniture pieces)—give us a call. You can rest assured that we will deliver on what you need.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN TABLE BY FOLLOWING SIMPLE STEPS